Ukraine is entirely the biggest country inside the European landmass by its area. Ukraine is positioned fourth in the European nations setting up the noteworthy number of graduates in the field of medicine. Ukraine is the much sought destination for MBBS because of its affordability. MBBS in Ukraine is the premier alternative for Pakistani students to pursue cost effective education in the field of medicine, without enduring expensive schooling in Pakistan.Subsequent to finishing their graduation, medical students can practice medicine in any nation of the world in the wake of clearing their National Licensing Examination.
- Students must hold 50% marks in intermediate (FSc/A-Levels)
- No IELTS/TOEFL required.
- Candidate must be a min. of 17 or a max. of 35 years old.
- No admission Test required
Advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- Cost effective
- Highly Qualified staff
- 15 students per class
- No advance payments (fee to be paid upon arrival)
- Effective learning methodology
- PMC Recognised Universities
- Living expenses are affordable
- Chances for settlement
- 100% visa guaranteed
- High job opportunities
How to apply for study Visa from Pakistan?
You can apply for a study visa from Pakistan , following these steps given below:
- Go to the website ‘www.vfsglobal.com’.
- Read the instructions carefully and go to ‘Apply for visa’
- Identify the visa Type
- Begin your Application (Complete it carefully. Get a print of the completed form, and bring it to the visa application centre.
- Book an Appointment
- Pay your fee
- V i s i t a V i s a A p p l i c a t i o n C e n t r e ( Lo c a t e d I n I s l a m a b a d , L a h o r e & K a r a c h i )
- Track your Application (You’ll be notified via email, when your decision has been returned to the visa application centre. You can likewise follow your visa application status online on the website. Utilise the Reference Number present on the receipt/receipt gave by the Visa Application Centre alongside your last name to get to this help)
- Collect your passport
NOTE: WE ARE OFFERING 100% GUARANTEED STUDENT VISAS FROM PAKISTAN. In order to avail this opportunity, Students should contact us before applying for the study Invitation.Prepare the following documents before applying.
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport
- Higher Secondary School certificate (Attested from Foreign Office e.g HEC, HSSC)
- Birth Certificate (Attested from Foreign Office e.g MOFA)
- Medical fitness Certificate indicating absence of HIV/AIDS mainly (Attested from a MS and Foreign service office)
- 8 Passport size Photographs
- B a n k S t a t e m e n t a l o n g w i t h A f f i d a v i t ( a c c o u n t m u s t b e 6 m o n t h s o l d )
- Police Clearance Certificate ( Attested from Foreign Office e.g MOFA)
- Ticket Reservation10. Travel Health and COVID-19 Insurance
All medical Universities are recognised & accredited by WHO, FAIMER, ECFMG, MCI, PMC & all other medical councils. Following Universities have been included in PMC List A, B & C.
Ukrainian Medical Universities in PMC List
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev
- V N Karazin University of Kharkiv.
- International European University, Kyiv
- Kiev Medical University.
- Bukovinian State Medical University.
- Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University
- International Humanitarian University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Odessa International Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Poltava State Medical and Dental University
- Ukrainian Medical and Dental Academy
- Uzhhorod National University, Faculty of Medicine
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Zaporizhye State Medical University
- Odessa International Medical University
- Kharkiv International Medical University
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Black Sea National University
- Kyiv International Medical University
MBBS in Ukraine: Fee for Pakistan Students
Ukraine is ranked fourth in Europe for having the highest number of postgraduates in the medical area. There are a number of top government medical universities in Ukraine that offer MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees to both local and international students. The world’s major organizations, such as WHO and UNESCO, have certified all of Ukraine’s medical universities. International students can study Engineering, Civil Aviation, Arts, Music, International Law, MBA, Business & Management, and other disciplines in Ukraine.
Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among international students who desire to study medicine in a foreign country. Many world-class government medical universities exist in Ukraine, offering MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees for a very low and inexpensive cost. Students who get their MBBS or another medical degree from a Ukrainian medical university are entitled to pursue further education and work in any region of the world.
In Ukraine, an MBBS curriculum takes roughly six years to finish, including internship. The first three years are theoretical, with around 15-20% of lessons involving hospital visits. The final three years include extensive practical training as well as frequent hospital visits. For Pakistani students, the ideal balance of theoretical and practical training is the right prescription for success. To be admitted to a medical university in Ukraine, international students do not need to pass any entrance exams. So, Pakistani students can get enrolled in Ukrainian medical schools without taking an entrance exam. As a result, Ukraine has made it relatively simple for prospective students to realize their ambitions of becoming successful doctors.
Average Fee for MBBS in Ukraine:
The majority of medical universities in Ukraine provide MBBS program at a low cost. International students can simply pay their tuition, housing, and mess costs, among other expenses.
The average fees for MBBS in Ukraine is 4800 USD to 5000 USD per year. In some universities students have to pay the tuition fee on yearly basis. However, there are some universities in which student can pay the university fee semester wise which ultimately release the burden of student and it’s also an easy way to pay the university expenses. The university fee per semester for MBBS in Ukraine is around 2200 USD to 2500 USD. The medium of instruction of MBBS/MD in Ukraine in English.
Average Fee for Non-Medical Programs in Ukraine:
In Ukraine, one can study a variety of non-medical degrees and achieve their aspirations. The non-medical programs include the Engineering programs, Business & Management programs, Computer Science & IT (Information Technology) programs, Law, Arts & Humanities, etc.
The fee structure varies for these non-medical programs because each one has its own specifications. The Average Fee for Engineering, Computer Science, IT and Arts programs is from 2500 USD to 3000 USD per year. Some universities also have method of payment semester wise which make the fee around 1250 USD to 1500 USD per semester. The medium of instruction of education in Ukraine in English.
Cost of Living in Ukraine for Pakistani Students
In comparison to many other European cities, the cost of living in Ukraine is inexpensive. It’s difficult to give an exact statistic because of the wide range of student lifestyles. You’ll need roughly $ 1,200 to $ 1,500 per year in living expenses plus college fees to live comfortably while travelling through Ukraine.
One of the most significant costs of studying and living in Ukraine is housing. The cost of an apartment is determined by the city, the apartment’s size, and its location (center or suburb). A one-room apartment near the center can be rented for $ 100. Alternatively, you could be in the middle of a tiny town. The cost of the apartment is determined by the apartment’s and furniture’s condition. Before renting an apartment, it is strongly advised that students check for the presence of furnishings. The majority of students live at inns and pay no more than $ 70 per month, while students who rent an apartment pay little more than $ 150 per month (it all depends on your needs).
You will not need to take public transit to get to campus if you live in a university housing. In Ukraine, transportation to other parts of the city is relatively limited.
- A single ticket for local transportation (buses, trams, subways, wagons, and so on) costs between $ 0.4 and $ 0.7.
- Subway cards for a month range from $8 to $12. (there are some different types of cards).
- Taxi range in price from $2 to $3, plus $0.45 each kilometer (starting at 5 km).
Daily Grocery & Other clothing stuff
Ukraine is an agricultural country with a diverse culinary heritage. If you enjoy cooking, you will undoubtedly discover a variety of creative and delectable recipes. At home, Ukrainians rarely order pizza or fast food. Locals frequently purchase food in the market since it is quite handy. However, students are recommended not to do so right after their stay because they would lack experience and it will be easier to fool them in the market. This is why, for retail sales, it is ideal to go to huge supermarkets because the prices are lower and shopping is easier. Amstor, ATB, ASHAN, and METRO are the most well-known supermarkets in Ukraine, and they can be found almost anywhere.
Necessary Food Products
The price of daily usage food products varies throughout the year due to changes in prices by the Food Department. Meal in any inexpensive restaurant is around $4 to $6 per person. One meal at McDonalds or any equivalent restaurant cost around $5 to $8 per person per combo meal. The following are the prices of some basic food items in Ukraine:
- Milk per Liter: $ 0.5 to $ 0.9
- Bread: $ 0.35 to $ 0.5
- Rice per Kg: $ 0.8 to $ 1.1
- Egg of chicken per dozen (Pack of 12): $ 0.9 to $ 1
- Potatoes per Kg: $ 0.4 to $ 1 USD
Sports & Fitness
Now if we talk about the fitness and sports expenses for those who are passionate about being fit and healthy. The gym or fitness club cost per month is around $17 to 20$. Sometime the gym charges are more depends upon the quality of equipment, atmosphere and location of the gym.