Although English language is a global course of correspondence yet the locals try not to get familiar with another language. It is better to become familiar with the mother language of the nation you’re remaining in. Ukraine is offering the language course, which is practical, achievable and reasonable.The term of the course is one year. You’ll have the option to speak with local people before the finish of this course. Very nearly 15000 understudies got tried out language course , roughly 700 of them are Pakistani.
- Student must hold 50 % marks in Matriculation/Intermediate.
- No Admission Test.No IELTS/TOEFL required
- Student must be a minimum of 17 and a max of 38 years of age at the time of admission.
Why you need to learn a Ukrainian Language?
Language is a fundamental piece of human association. It permits us to share our thoughts, contemplations, and sentiments with others. Whenever you pay a visit abroad, where alternate language is used as a medium of communication, then it would be difficult for you to ask for basic amenities.Regardless of what is the goal of venturing out to whatever other country where an alternate language is spoken if explorer knows their language than it turns out to be simple for him/her to move around. In each country there are language courses are instructed and regardless of whether you need to leave that country after at some point it never goes waste to be acquainted with their language. This would help in receiving a residency just as a great job there.
How to apply for study Visa from Pakistan?
You can apply for a study visa from Pakistan , following these steps given below:
- Go to the website ‘www.vfsglobal.com’.
- Read the instructions carefully and go to ‘Apply for visa’.
- Identify the visa Type.
- Begin your Application (Complete it carefully. Get a print of the completed form, and bring it to the visa application centre.
- Book an Appointment.
- Pay your Application fee.
- V i s i t a V i s a A p p l i c a t i o n C e n t r e ( Lo c a t e d I n I s l a m a b a d , L a h o r e & K a r a c h i )
- Track your Application (You’ll be notified via email, when your decision has been returned to the visa application centre. You can likewise follow your visa application status online on the website. Utilise the Reference Number present on the receipt/receipt gave by the Visa Application Centre alongside your last name to get to this help)
- Collect your Passport
NOTE: WE ARE OFFERING 100% GUARANTEED STUDENT VISAS FROM PAKISTAN. In order to avail this opportunity, Students should contact us before applying for the study Invitation
Prepare the following documents before applying.
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport
- Higher Secondary School certificate (Attested from Foreign Office)
- Birth Certificate (Attested from Foreign Office e.g MOFA)
- Medical fitness Certificate indicating absence of HIV/AIDS mainly (Attested from a M.S. and Foreign office)
- 8 Passport size Photographs
- B a n k S t a t e m e n t a l o n g w i t h A f f i d a v i t ( a c c o u n t m u s t b e 6 m o n t h s o l d )
- Police Clearance Certificate (Attested from Foreign Office e.g MOFA)
- Ticket Reservation10. Travel Health and COVID-19 Insurance
Advantages of studying Language Course in Ukraine:
- Cost effective
- Highly Qualified staff
- 15 students per class
- No advance payments (fee to be paid upon arrival)
- Effective learning methodology
- Living expenses are affordable
- Chances for settlement
- 100 % visa guaranteed
High job opportunities
Cost of Living in Ukraine for Pakistani Students
In comparison to many other European cities, the cost of living in Ukraine is inexpensive. It’s difficult to give an exact statistic because of the wide range of student lifestyles. You’ll need roughly $ 1,200 to $ 1,500 per year in living expenses plus college fees to live comfortably while travelling through Ukraine.
One of the most significant costs of studying and living in Ukraine is housing. The cost of an apartment is determined by the city, the apartment’s size, and its location (center or suburb). A one-room apartment near the center can be rented for $ 100. Alternatively, you could be in the middle of a tiny town. The cost of the apartment is determined by the apartment’s and furniture’s condition. Before renting an apartment, it is strongly advised that students check for the presence of furnishings. The majority of students live at inns and pay no more than $ 70 per month, while students who rent an apartment pay little more than $ 150 per month (it all depends on your needs).
You will not need to take public transit to get to campus if you live in a university housing. In Ukraine, transportation to other parts of the city is relatively limited.
- A single ticket for local transportation (buses, trams, subways, wagons, and so on) costs between $ 0.4 and $ 0.7.
- Subway cards for a month range from $8 to $12. (there are some different types of cards).
- Taxi range in price from $2 to $3, plus $0.45 each kilometer (starting at 5 km).
Daily Grocery & Other clothing stuff
Ukraine is an agricultural country with a diverse culinary heritage. If you enjoy cooking, you will undoubtedly discover a variety of creative and delectable recipes. At home, Ukrainians rarely order pizza or fast food. Locals frequently purchase food in the market since it is quite handy. However, students are recommended not to do so right after their stay because they would lack experience and it will be easier to fool them in the market. This is why, for retail sales, it is ideal to go to huge supermarkets because the prices are lower and shopping is easier. Amstor, ATB, ASHAN, and METRO are the most well-known supermarkets in Ukraine, and they can be found almost anywhere.
Necessary Food Products
The price of daily usage food products varies throughout the year due to changes in prices by the Food Department. Meal in any inexpensive restaurant is around $4 to $6 per person. One meal at McDonalds or any equivalent restaurant cost around $5 to $8 per person per combo meal. The following are the prices of some basic food items in Ukraine:
- Milk per Liter: $ 0.5 to $ 0.9
- Bread: $ 0.35 to $ 0.5
- Rice per Kg: $ 0.8 to $ 1.1
- Egg of chicken per dozen (Pack of 12): $ 0.9 to $ 1
- Potatoes per Kg: $ 0.4 to $ 1 USD
Sports & Fitness
Now if we talk about the fitness and sports expenses for those who are passionate about being fit and healthy. The gym or fitness club cost per month is around $17 to 20$. Sometime the gym charges are more depends upon the quality of equipment, atmosphere and location of the gym.