All medical Universities are recognised & accredited by WHO, FAIMER, ECFMG, MCI, PMC & all other medical councils. Following Universities have been included in PMC List A, B & C.
PMC recogoinized Green listed Medical Universities in Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev
- V N Karazin University of Kharkiv.
- International European University, Kyiv
- Kiev Medical University.
- Bukovinian State Medical University.
- Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University
- International Humanitarian University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Odessa International Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Poltava State Medical and Dental University
- Ukrainian Medical and Dental Academy
- Uzhhorod National University, Faculty of Medicine
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Zaporizhye State Medical University
- Odessa International Medical University
- Kharkiv International Medical University
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Black Sea National University
- Kyiv International Medical University
Cost of Living in Ukraine for Pakistani Students
In comparison to many other European cities, the cost of living in Ukraine is inexpensive. It’s difficult to give an exact statistic because of the wide range of student lifestyles. You’ll need roughly $ 1,200 to $ 1,500 per year in living expenses plus college fees to live comfortably while travelling through Ukraine.
One of the most significant costs of studying and living in Ukraine is housing. The cost of an apartment is determined by the city, the apartment’s size, and its location (center or suburb). A one-room apartment near the center can be rented for $ 100. Alternatively, you could be in the middle of a tiny town. The cost of the apartment is determined by the apartment’s and furniture’s condition. Before renting an apartment, it is strongly advised that students check for the presence of furnishings. The majority of students live at inns and pay no more than $ 70 per month, while students who rent an apartment pay little more than $ 150 per month (it all depends on your needs).
You will not need to take public transit to get to campus if you live in a university housing. In Ukraine, transportation to other parts of the city is relatively limited.
- A single ticket for local transportation (buses, trams, subways, wagons, and so on) costs between $ 0.4 and $ 0.7.
- Subway cards for a month range from $8 to $12. (there are some different types of cards).
- Taxi range in price from $2 to $3, plus $0.45 each kilometer (starting at 5 km).
Daily Grocery & Other clothing stuff
Ukraine is an agricultural country with a diverse culinary heritage. If you enjoy cooking, you will undoubtedly discover a variety of creative and delectable recipes. At home, Ukrainians rarely order pizza or fast food. Locals frequently purchase food in the market since it is quite handy. However, students are recommended not to do so right after their stay because they would lack experience and it will be easier to fool them in the market. This is why, for retail sales, it is ideal to go to huge supermarkets because the prices are lower and shopping is easier. Amstor, ATB, ASHAN, and METRO are the most well-known supermarkets in Ukraine, and they can be found almost anywhere.
Necessary Food Products
The price of daily usage food products varies throughout the year due to changes in prices by the Food Department. Meal in any inexpensive restaurant is around $4 to $6 per person. One meal at McDonalds or any equivalent restaurant cost around $5 to $8 per person per combo meal. The following are the prices of some basic food items in Ukraine:
- Milk per Liter: $ 0.5 to $ 0.9
- Bread: $ 0.35 to $ 0.5
- Rice per Kg: $ 0.8 to $ 1.1
- Egg of chicken per dozen (Pack of 12): $ 0.9 to $ 1
- Potatoes per Kg: $ 0.4 to $ 1 USD
Sports & Fitness
Now if we talk about the fitness and sports expenses for those who are passionate about being fit and healthy. The gym or fitness club cost per month is around $17 to 20$. Sometime the gym charges are more depends upon the quality of equipment, atmosphere and location of the gym.