Upon receiving an invitation letter, the student will contact the Ukraine Embassy in his / her country in order to
apply for the student visa.
Note: Most Ukrainian Embassies usually accept student visa applications and issue student visas throughout the year. In some countries the embassy starts accepting visa applications and issues visas between 15th July and 15th November. Extensions in these cases are made for the preparatory course until November or December.
The following documents should be submitted to the Ukrainian embassy as part of the visa application process:
- Filled Visa Application Form
- International Passport (valid not less than one year)
- Original Invitation Letter from University through ‘The Right Turn’.
- Birth Certificate (should be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Original School Certificates (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master’s Degree if available) (should be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- General Medical Fitness Certificate (should be with legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be with legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- Travel Health Insurance covering one year. (For some countries only for Traveling period.)
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities).
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities).
- 8 passport size photos (3.5 x 4.5)
- Reservation of an Air Ticket to Ukraine.
- Visa Confirmation letter sent to the Embassy from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. (Students can get this letter from ‘The Right Turn’).
- The student needs to check with Ukrainian Embassy in his/ her country of permanent/ temporary stay. Ukrainian Embassy does not require Russian/ Ukrainian translation for some Nationalities.
NOTE: The translation is done at the Ukrainian embassy at a cost (usually between $60-$90 / Per document).