What is an Invitation Letter & Why you need to apply for it ?
- The student invitation for education is the official document, which is processed by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine.
- It confirms that the student is admitted to a particular University & has reserved a seat for relevant program.
- It specifies your passport details and the full name of the University.
- This invitation support letter is required by the Ukrainian Embassy to stamp the visa on your passport.
- Generally, it takes around 8-12 days for the visa invitation to be processed at the Ministry of Education.
- The invitation is valid for 180 days from the date of its issuance and you need to apply to the Ukrainian Embassy for a visa during the validity of the invitation issued.
- To get a Ukrainian visa you must have an invitation. You can receive the invitation from ‘The Right Turn’.
Here are some copies of Invitation Letters issued by ‘The Right Turn’ :