Now Let us explore why thousands of international students from over 55 countries choose Ukraine to study at Medical Faculties like MD/MBBS, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, PG or Clinical Residency and a lot of other Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Programs.
- Students can study Medicine in a European Country with Lowest Tuition Fee without IELTS & TOEFL.
- Medicine in Ukraine follows a high standard of education and teachers here are all highly qualified..
- Only 10 students per class.
- No Registration Test is required for entrance into most of the colleges and universities of the country for International Students.
- The admission process is very simple. Students can get Admission Confirmation & Seat Reservation Letter only in 1-2 days through ‘The Right Turn’.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process thus ensuring a certain standard of education, control over quality and advisory councils for supervision.
- World ranking of Ukrainian universities is high in almost every field.
- Almost all universities of Ukraine are recognized by international bodies and organizations such as WHO also known as AVICENNA Directory for Medicine, IMED International Medical Education Directory of FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are permitted to apply for International Licensing exams like USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), PMDC, MCI Screening Test as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Scope of research and detailed study in the chosen subject area is vast in Ukraine.
- Almost all universities of Ukraine have scope for studying post- graduation and PhD thus allowing students to smoothly move from one level to the other.
- Guest lecturers and visiting professors of Ukrainian universities include globally acclaimed teachers and working professionals who are able to share their vast experience with the young minds.
- Many professional courses such as medicine is offered at much lower costs in the universities of Ukraine as compared to anywhere else in Europe.
- Cost of living is also low in Ukraine. A student with a mediocre lifestyle can survive by spending around 100$ – 150$ a month.
- The medium of instruction is English in most courses and thus students do not need to learn a new language for admission into the colleges of Ukraine.
- The Ukrainian method of teaching is at par with that of the rest of the world and thus students find acceptance in fields of work as well as places of higher education elsewhere.
- The climate of Ukraine is moderate throughout the year thus making life comfortable.
- Ukraine has signed a bilateral student agreement with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to shift and to study MBBS in Europe.
- A vast country with a variety of landscapes and vibrant culture, Ukraine is an attractive destination for those interested in travelling. Students can thus make the most of their holidays by exploring the country they gave chosen to study in.
Top 10 countries of origin of international students in Ukraine
The number of international students in Ukraine by country of origin
India – 10884
Azerbaijan – 7522
Morocco – 5865
Turkmenistan – 4447
Nigeria – 3277
Georgia – 2774
Turkey – 2693
Egypt – 2551
Uzbekistan – 2304
Jordan – 2146
Pakistan – 1913